- Congratulations to the following students who were selected to be members of the 2020 ASBOA Region V Senior High All-Region Band:
- Alex Poag (1st Band 3rd Chair, Percussion)
- Brayden McCall (1st Band 12th Chair, Percussion)
- Marissa Crawford (1st Band 21st Chair, Clarinet)
- Kelci Crawford (2nd Band 1st Chair, Clarinet)
- Victoria Beckett (2nd Band 2nd Chair, French Horn)
- Charlie Dixon (2nd Band 3rd Chair, Euphonium)
- Sara Ford (2nd Band 9th Chair, Trumpet)
- Congratulations to the following students who were selected to be members of the 2020 ASBOA Region V Junior High All-Region Band:
- Elijah Wynne (1st Band 1st Chair, Percussion)
- Maggie Alvis (1st Band 1st Chair, Baritone Saxophone)
- Raymie Stephens (1st Band 4th Chair, Bass Clarinet)
- William Beckett (1st Band 8th Chair, Percussion)
- Amarice Bell (1st Band 10th Chair, Flute)
- Keiran Morris (1st Band 11th Chair, Percussion)
- Andrew Gardner (2nd Band 4th Chair, French Horn)
- Evan Glenn (Alternate, Trumpet)
The Rivercrest Band program is dedicated to providing an outstanding artistic experience through rigorous performance opportunities, and a curriculum that develops each individual’s musical ability as well as their character.
Through the study and performance of the highest quality musical literature, the Rivercrest Band program allows individuals to develop musical artistry, poise, confidence, and self-discipline. They develop an understanding and love for the art of music, and the process for success in every aspect of their life.
The Band membership reflects the cultural and economic diversity in our community, brought together in a joyful, caring and supportive environment.