- The Rivercrest Colts Marching Band is proud to finally announce their 2019 Production: The Road Not Taken. MP3s and Parts are available on the Senior High Band page.
- HS Band Leadership Days: July 25th & 26th (Leadership posted on Senior High Band Page) 9:00am.
- Rookie Day: July 29th 8:00am.
- Band Camp Starts: July 30th 8:00am.
- Marching Band Solo Auditions: August 2nd.
- Show Reveal & Cookout: August 9th 5:30pm (Band member call-time 3:30).
The Rivercrest Band program is dedicated to providing an outstanding artistic experience through rigorous performance opportunities, and a curriculum that develops each individual’s musical ability as well as their character.
Through the study and performance of the highest quality musical literature, the Rivercrest Band program allows individuals to develop musical artistry, poise, confidence, and self-discipline. They develop an understanding and love for the art of music, and the process for success in every aspect of their life.
The Band membership reflects the cultural and economic diversity in our community, brought together in a joyful, caring and supportive environment.